Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hailey & I started cooking our Thanksgiving Feast on Wed.  She cracked her first two eggs successfully, which landed perfectly in the bowl with no spills or eggs shells!  Yay!  She looks so proud about the eggs!  I was never a big fan of pumpkin pie until I made it with Hailey last year.  She really makes a good one!

Hailey & Jack watched the Macy's Parade, while I finished cooking on Thursday.  Then they put on their own parade!  
Jack closed his eyes each time he crashed the cymbals.
Don't they look like a Chinese Dragon?  Hailey said they were a Jack Ghost! 
After our yummy dinner, the kids ran around outside.  Hailey took her broom and said, "I am going to be the girl from Harry Potter!"  I love how she rides her broom backwards.  I tried to tell her, but she just won't listen to my absurd suggestion.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog from Teressa's. I didn't know you started blogging. Yay! Isn't blogging fun! I love the pictures of the kids... they are adorable.