Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring Break

After Easter, the kids and I went to Grandma's house in Southern California.  We went to a train museum (forgot the camera), went to the Monrovia (year round) Street Fair, played at the park with their aunt and uncle, and ate at many of our favorite places!  Grandma drove back home with us!  Unfortunately, she could only stay a day.  


Hailey and Jack loved the 3 week old baby kitten at Grandma's house.  Hailey named it Orangers, before we even got to Grandma's house.  I tried to explain it wasn't even orange.  She just wouldn't believe me.  But she still calls it Orangers.  

Orangers' history as told by Hailey.  "Cookie Dough (male cat) married Aunt Chas' cat Kitty (female).  Then they had a baby kitty.  I missed their wedding!"  I believe we have taught our children good family values!
I can't believe this is Hailey's and Jack's first snow cone.  We've been depriving our children of childhood experiences! 



It was a fun time & thankfully, the Dramamine worked on Hailey both ways!  

No comments: